Text :
Hosea 8:14
Israel has forgotten their Maker
and built palaces;Judah has fortified many towns.
But I will send fire on their cities
that will consume their fortresses.”
Hosea 10:1
Israel was a spreading vine;
he brought forth fruit for himself.
As his fruit increased,
he built more altars;
as his land prospered,
he adorned his sacred stones.
he brought forth fruit for himself.
As his fruit increased,
he built more altars;
as his land prospered,
he adorned his sacred stones.
Hosea 10:12-13
Sow righteousness for yourselves,
reap the fruit of unfailing love,
and break up your unplowed ground;
for it is time to seek the Lord,
until he comes
and showers his righteousness on you.
13 But you have planted wickedness,
you have reaped evil,
you have eaten the fruit of deception.
Because you have depended on your own strength
and on your many warriors,
reap the fruit of unfailing love,
and break up your unplowed ground;
for it is time to seek the Lord,
until he comes
and showers his righteousness on you.
13 But you have planted wickedness,
you have reaped evil,
you have eaten the fruit of deception.
Because you have depended on your own strength
and on your many warriors,
Hosea 11:8-11
8 “How can I give you up, Ephraim?
How can I hand you over, Israel?
How can I treat you like Admah?
How can I make you like Zeboyim?
My heart is changed within me;
all my compassion is aroused.
9 I will not carry out my fierce anger,
nor will I devastate Ephraim again.
For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you.
I will not come against their cities.
10 They will follow the Lord;
he will roar like a lion.
When he roars,
his children will come trembling from the west.
11 They will come from Egypt,
trembling like sparrows,
from Assyria, fluttering like doves.
I will settle them in their homes,”
declares the Lord
How can I hand you over, Israel?
How can I treat you like Admah?
How can I make you like Zeboyim?
My heart is changed within me;
all my compassion is aroused.
9 I will not carry out my fierce anger,
nor will I devastate Ephraim again.
For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you.
I will not come against their cities.
10 They will follow the Lord;
he will roar like a lion.
When he roars,
his children will come trembling from the west.
11 They will come from Egypt,
trembling like sparrows,
from Assyria, fluttering like doves.
I will settle them in their homes,”
declares the Lord
Understaning and application
There are times talaga na nakakalimutan nanatin lord. minsan akala natin kaya na natin, akala natin we are growing through the path that lord has choses for us, but we are mistaken. kaya may mga bagay na kahit anong pilit nating buuin ay nawawasak padin, we cant achieved that one goal trhat we aim to have dahil dinaman kasi iyon ang goal ni lord satin eh. hindi na natin napapansin na minsan sa sobrang gusto natin yung isang bagay is nakakalimutan na natin yung promised ni lord sa atin. pilit nating pinapangunahan yung plan ni lord to the point na nawawala na tayo sa kaniya. our god is a jealous god, at hindiniya hinahayaan na magprosper yung bagay na di naman niya pinili para sa atin.kaya minsan kahit anong pray natin, kahit na ibigay pa natin yung 100 percent natin di parin sapat at hindi parin natin mareach yung goals natin. kaya madalas naiipit tayo sa darkest time, nakakalimutan na natin na meron pala tayong god na malalapitan hence sinisisi poa natin siya sa nangyari satin. imbis na mas lukas ang faith natin mas nagiging patay pa ito. but still our god is forgiving, he's just waitingf for us to go back to him, ask for his ways and help, kasi wala naman siyang planong talikuran tayo forever eh, wala siyang plano na pabayaan tayo na maghirap, dahil mahala niya tayo at never niya tayo iiwan kaya dapat i-check parin natin kung nasa tamang landas pariun ba tayo o hindi na. kasi minsan yung oras kung saan feeling natin blessed na blessed na tayo yun pa yung oras na mas napapalayo na pala tayo sa kaniya. always asked for his plan, never stand on your own plans for god has the best plan for you. lord thank you for everything you are doing for me. salamat sa pakikinig at pagpaparamdam ng pagmamahal sa akin. salamat sa lahat ng bagay lord salamat kasi nakilala kita.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento